December 8, 2014
Episode 02: “Hollywood’s Most Unique Agent” with Paul Alan Smith
Most people know what Hollywood agents do: but how Paul Alan Smith does it is unlike anyone else.
Smith left a lucrative job at one of Hollywood’s most influential agencies to found his own: Equitable Stewardship for Artists. The idea, Smith tells RadioWHO host Guillermo Jimenez, was to build a model agency to fundamentally change how business is done in Tinsel Town.
Tune in to listen to Paul’s wide-ranging and inspirational perspective on:
• How Hollywood affects American culture, and the media’s role in “democracy”
• Why the Occupy Movement couldn’t sustain its push
• Why investigative journalism is patriotism in action
• The Establishment’s last word on Hollywood productions
• And why the TV series is the art form with the potential to have the most powerful impact on the world.
Listen to the podcast:
Download High Quality 128kbps audio.